Tuesday, March 3, 2009

As The Co-Dependent World Turns

Dudes. I don't know what happened, but I went ahead and wrote to the Depression People. Ack! I have boundaries...WHO FREAKING KNEW? I guess my time in Paris was the thing I wasn't willing to lose.

From the email:
I am more than willing to work on this until we get it right, but right now I'm in the position of having to choose between 'my' work (the creative project I'm here working on) and 'your' work. It's upsetting feeling like I'm either letting you down or letting myself down.

In order to feel like I'm not wasting precious Paris time, I need to choose my work. The project is a book set in Paris and I cannot do this research back home. I'm back in less than two weeks and will be able to give this my full attention then.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Mel