Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 217: I Heart Steve's Mom

My friend Steve is on a journey of self-transformation, but his mom is knocking on Enlightenment's door as far as I'm concerned. I need to meet the lady who wrote this list. (I'd also love a play-by-play of Steve's childhood.)

Some highlights:

2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.

3. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, “My purpose is to __________today.”

9. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

14. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.

16. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.

18. Spend time with people over 70 and under 6.

20. Don’t forget to call your Mother, you will never get that unconditional love from anywhere else.

No comments: