Monday, August 4, 2008

Dreamaholics Anonymous

Short post today as Boyfriend and I zip out to the mountains for some QT and BBQ with my fam. I posted all weekend, so there's lots to read there. Also, I'll be making a couple big announcements tomorrow, so tune in for that.

In the meantime and in between time, here's what's happening in our growing group of bad-ass dream junkies:

Writers
AJ (writer/comedian extraordinaire) is now, at this moment, writing in Prague. Well, I'm assuming he's writing. There was a small moment where I think his money had been frozen by the bank or something. But really, in that case, you just take a lover. Rent = covered.

Musicians
A certain super-shy friend of mine pulled me aside at a recent dinner party and whispered these seductive words into my ear: "You've inspired me. I'm starting cello lessons." Look for her CD and world tour coming soon.

Babymommas
Athena and McDreamy have lots to report. Number one, these crazy lovers just got engaged. Congrats! And then, a week later, they found a surrogate. Congrats the sequel! So, if all goes as planned, I should have a Pregnancy By Proxy announcement come mid-September.

Filmmakers
And my gorgeous friend Drea is smack-dab in the middle of making a documentary on homeopathic medicine. She arrived back in Calgary with literally $200 in the bank and now has a job, a camera and funding coming in for her film.

Ahem. These people rock the effing block. This is what it's all about, people. Bringing more love into the world by living your dreams every single day. Keep dreamin' kids. And keep writing me with your stories of audacious acts of awesomeness. Xoxo

No comments: