Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 151: I Got Nothing Either

So I sit down this morning, internally freaking out about the seven half-hour video scripts I have to write in the next four days and thinking, "OMG! Does anyone else smell Impending Doom?" And I try to write a blog post because it's been three or four days since I've done that which is lame and....I got nothin'. My brain is so far beyond empty it's frightening.

I cast about for a bit, watching the Internal Freak-Out-O-Meter tip into the red zone and I end up on Shea's blog. Apropos because her blog's called The Daily Freak Out and even MORE apropos because today's post is called: "Sometimes, I Got Nothing."

God love her.

I TOTALLY got nuthin' today. Which is kind of weird because I've seen three really cool theatre shows in the past four days and therefore SHOULD have something interesting to say about them. But all I keep writing is versions of: I saw some really cool theatre. You woulda liked it.

This blank-brain is completely and utterly due to the fact that I've been swallowed by this depression project. So, my apologies. I'm giving all my energy to the depressed kids right now. But, if all goes really well, something HILARIOUS will happen between right now and tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You better be freakin' out! :)