Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Top 5 Reasons To Buy My Subaru

This Top 5 is an homage to my new internet friend Sarah Blue, who I met through the new contender for Nicest Guy On The Planet and TGIM Poster Boy, Wil Knoll. And also because Top 5s are in my Top 5.

Why am I selling my Subaru? To fund the second six months of my Just One Year plan, of course.

Top 5 Reasons To Buy My Subaru

5. You look cooler in my Subaru.

4. Your mom looks cooler in my Subaru.

3. There is bike grease on the back of the back seat from my Ironman bike. Which I would totally clean off if you bought it, but the fact that it's there is pretty frickin' hard core.

2. It's the perfect blend of sporty, 4-wheel-drivey, not-so-gas-guzzly, let's-take-the-doggie, Hugo Bossy, easy-to-parky.

1. I will leave my anti-road-rage Morning Meditation CD in it for you. Inner peace! Free with purchase!

No comments: