Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 172? Paris Part Deux

Well, I made it, folks. I sit at this moment somewhere north of the wall: exhausted, starving, not functioning well mentally, but in Paris once again.

I am clunkily deciphering this French keyboard. I cannot find the apostrophe. I will need that. Otherwise the blog will sound oddly formal for the whole month. It took me 45 minutes to figure out the @. It took me 2 minutes to realize I should have brought my wireless router so I could use my own damn machine.

But these are the ONLY complications so far in my journey.

Last time I traveled here, everything that could go wrong DID. This time (except for the Metro lady who got very angry with me) everything was like buttah. Maybe THIS is the benefit of going in without expectations - which is my new word for PLANNING.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back to you muse! i hope you find tonnes of material! be safe. have fun. go to the opera. and enjoy some frech wine and cuisine! hugs, colette