Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 168: The List, The Sequel

Annnnnd we're back. I totally, shamelessly BAILED on the idea of cramming my stuff into a carry-on. It's a LOVELY idea, but it's not gonna happen. And so, filling out a much larger (but still manageable) suitcase is What I'm Taking To Paris.

Guys. Men. Male readers. Again, I'm sorry. I promise things will get more interesting soon. For example, Valentine's Day is coming up. The day where I am expecting a dress made of diamonds and romantic surprises from morning 'til night. Bet you can't WAIT for that, huh?

Anyhoo. My list (including way-too detailed descriptions of my clothing):

PANTS
Jacob dressy jeans
Wide leg jeans
Tight-ass tuck-into-boots jeans
Ben Sherman casual jeans
OMG ALL I WEAR IS JEANS
Black pants

SKIRT (that I will not wear)
Black frayed casual

T-SHIRTS
Black rocker x 2
Long navy + white tank
Striped ribbon fancy
Camisole tank
Green button

LONG SLEEVED
Brown/white striped
Black/Blue striped turtleneck
Black turtleneck
Navy/cream striped 3/4

FANCY TOPS (that I doubt I'll wear)
Black Victorian
Teal cowl neck
Dk. green Asian

SWEATERS
Black sweater vest
Black shawl sweater
Black cardigan fancy
Brown cardigan
Green cardigan
Grey hoodie

DRESS
(that I might actually end up wearing)
Little Black Dress

SLEEP
Sleep shirt
Yoga pants

SHOES
Black shiny boots
Brown Walk-All-Day boots
Black heels
Runners

WORKOUT
Running tights
2 Tops: merino wool and grey light
Sports bra, socks
Lulu toque, black gloves
Wind/rain jacket

JACKETS
Black long
Striped blazer
Roxy vest

MISC
Thick black wrap shawl
New pair of tights
6 undies, 6 socks, 2 bras
Black & turquoise scarves

OTHER
Revolutionary Road book
Journal
iPod + cords
Laptop + cords + Mac adapter dealio
Camer + cords + battery charger
Electrical adapter
Hair dryer/Curling iron
Euro $$$
Passport
Glasses
Makeup, toothbrush, etc.
Beret!

4 comments:

Shea said...

Nice reading material... :)

Stephen Reese said...

Where are the panties?

Stephen Reese said...

Oops, there we go. A plain #6. ;)

Melanie Jones said...

I hate the word panties. But undies is no better. Next time, they will be 'lacy underthings.' Yessss.