Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day 51: Report on Junk

Hello Sports Fans. I know. It's been too long since you've gotten a play-by-play of what's happening in my lady bits. Girl parts. Junk. Nether regions. Undercarriage. Cervical All-Stars AAA Pro-League Association of America.

In a nutshell, things are looking good Down There. I've healed up like a champ and Dr. Best couldn't see any baddies on the surface. She took some samples from ye olde birth canal and the results will back in three to four weeks.

In other frightening news, I saw the pathology from my surgery. YIKES. I dodged a freaking bullet, people. My cerv was knock-knock-knockin' on Cancer's door, yo.

Hey, remember that time when I didn't want to get surgery? Ha!

So anyway, I'm feeling good. Like giddy. Relieved. I feel like I felt in junior high when they were doing construction in the school and the dudes working were really hung over or maybe it was the vibration of hundreds of adolescents during class change, but they let this huge pallet of cinder block and 2x4s fall off the scaffolding.

Two inches from my head.

Melsie had to walk that one off for awhile. As I sat there, breathing into a paper bag on the stairway to Bio class, I had this jittery, holy-effing-shit feeling in my legs and a light, buzzy sensation in my chest. That? Is how I feel right now. In a really good way.

No comments: